VetXpo 2021: Dallas, Texas
Held at Cinnamon Creek Ranch in Dallas, Texas, VetXpo: Fall 2021 returned to an in-person experience. Speakers at VetXpo: Dallas, Texas include:
- Annette Hill, LPC, is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Nationally Certified Counselor Certified EMDR & Clinical Trauma Professional, CCTP, and Gold Star Mother
- MSG Ret Howard “Max” Mullen Jr., is a 2013 Ranger Hall of Fame Inductee and known for his aggressive, bold leadership style
- Bryce Mahoney, Veteran Support Specialist at GallantFew and VetRec Specialist
- Zach Ceballos, Veteran Support Specialist at GallantFew
VetXpo 2021: Columbus, Ohio
Broadcasted virtually, the first installation of VetXpo 2021 was filmed live from the hallowed halls of the National Veterans Memorial and Museum in Columbus, Ohio. Speakers at VetXpo: Columbus, Ohio include:
- LTG (R) Michael Ferriter, President & CEO of the National Veterans Memorial and Museum
- Roy Hall, founder of The Driven Foundation and former NFL player
- LTC (R) JC Glick, Army Special Operations Officer with 20 years of service and leadership consultant
- Columbia University Center for Veteran Transition and Integration, Columbia University’s impactful program designed to assist military service members as they transition from active service to college and the workforce
- Phil Randazzo, founder of American Dream U, a nonprofit dedicated to helping our military gain access to their dream job
- Adam Stalnaker, Founder of Ranger Investment Planning and Veteran Investment Planning, firms designed to attend to the unique needs of today’s military members
- Karl Monger, Army Ranger veteran and founder of GallantFew
The National Veterans Memorial and Museum was created for a unique and specific purpose: to preserve, share and celebrate the personal experiences of our nation’s Veterans. Past and present. From all branches of service. And from all eras of conflict and peacetime service.
Their stories shaped a nation. Our freedom is their legacy. Share in the celebration, and be inspired by the courage of those who served.
We are more than a museum. We are the New Home of the Brave.
VetXpo 2020 Keynote Speakers: Virtual
This event was virtual due to covid. Speakers at VetXpo 2020 include:
- Nick Koumalatsos, Marine Special Operations veteran, entrepreneur, philanthropist, producer, and father
- Nick Bare, Army veteran and CEO of Bare Performance Nutrition, podcast host
- Vincent “Rocco” Vargas, Army Ranger veteran, writer, and actor
- Dr. Kirk Parsley, Navy SEAL veteran, physician to the SEALS, health & sleep optimization consultant
- Annette Hill, Licensed Practical Counselor, military mother, and former director and program author for Warriors Heart
- Boone Cutler, Author, columnist, and veteran
These patriotic organizations allow us to host VetXpo. Each of them shares an immense passion for supporting our military community.