New opportunities are continuously arriving to our in boxes. From time to time we want to be able to pass employment opportunities forward to you. Listed below are numerous opportunities with Amazon. Do you know of other opportunities. Send them our way and we will post them.
Amazon like to consider Amazon Logistics the “last mile” of the supply chain, where they ensure our customers receive their packages quickly and efficiently from third-party couriers. They are consistently looking for ways to improve daily operations. They need leaders who are flexible with their schedule to ensure site launches are a success. Currently they are recruiting for shift assistants, which does not require a degree, and is a great opportunity for any military member to get their foot in the door with Amazon.
The role pays around $21 to $22 dollars an hour, Amazon Stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (Full-Time role only), and you’ll also qualify for full benefits – https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits.
Shift Assistant role opportunities:
- Nashua, NH – Immediate needs now, interview scheduled first week of June https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/664871
- Columbus, OH – Immediate needs now, interview scheduled first week of June: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/659393
- Wall Township, NJ: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/652797
- Bellmawr, NJ: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/669249
- New Castle, DE: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/668832
- Sterling, VA: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/659392
- Romulus, MI: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/666440
- Fort Pierce, FL: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/669593
- Pompano Beach, FL: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/669594
- San Antonio, TX: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/669595
There are some great openings at Pfizer. You can apply at www.pfizer.com/careers.
Pfizer, one of the world’s largest and most respected biopharmaceutical companies, is committed to hiring talented individuals with diverse backgrounds to fill roles in all parts of the company. With a company purpose to “innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives”, Pfizer offers many opportunities for colleagues to put their talents and skills to work advancing science, helping others and impacting business results.
Veteran colleagues at Pfizer enjoy visible support from senior leaders, access to robust mentoring, sponsorship and development programs, generous compensation and benefits, and innovative programming from a network of site-based Veterans in Pfizer Colleague Resource Groups.
Pfizer is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all colleagues, including individuals with disabilities. At Pfizer, colleagues with disabilities will find a collaborative team environment and a network of local Colleague Resource Groups that offer innovative career development opportunities and support programming for all colleagues, including those with disabilities.
We encourage qualified candidates to navigate to “email@example.com” as well as complete the application process on the Pfizer careers site, www.pfizer.com/careers, where you will find a complete job description and information about the application, interview, and hiring process.