Superior Trail Racing
Are you ready to run and looking for superior trail racing? Our friends at North Texas Trail Runners are just about sold out for their June 16th, Frisco Trail Race. The mission of the North Texas Trail Runners is the promotion and encouragement of long distance trail running and the education of the public to its benefits. North Texas Trail Runners is about fun, fellowship, and supporting each other!
Frisco Trail Race
The Frisco NW Community Park Trail opened October 2012. It was built by volunteers from Shawnee Trail Cycling, Frisco Cycling and DORBA. Take a look at this beautiful country in the video below
[youtube id=”NJIkZBvrAp8″ /]
This year’s race will benefit the Dallas Off Road Bike Association (DORBA) and the Frisco ISD Education Foundation. DORBA has put thousands of hours into building/maintaining the NWCP trail and Frisco ISD has been a great partner to work with in helping to make this event a reality!
- Main Parking at Sue Wilson Middle School and Billy Gene Elementary
- Overflow Parking @ Lone Star High School
- Race briefings begin approximately 10 minutes prior to race start time, at the start line
- Chip-timed race & Results posted to Ultrasignup
- Free KT taping & post race stretching provided by Lifestyle Wellness
- Race photos will be available for download free of charge
The Frisco Trail Race is selling out fast with only a few spots remaining. Are you interested in tackling a new 5K/10K/15K? You couldn’t find one with a better group of organizers. North Texas Trail Runners is very active in the local trail running community. They hold monthly “trail rodeos”, support local trail maintenance, and work/partner with organizations like: Back on My Feet Dallas, Friends of the Grasslands, GallantFew and Town North Optimist Foundation.
Join GallantFew for a superior North Texas Texas Trail Runners race on June 16th!